Sunday 24 May 2009

The Quest for Stardom

'You've got to accentuate the positive
Eliminate the negative
Latch on to the affirmative
Don't mess with Mister In-Between'

This was a song made popular by singers such as Bing Crosby in the good 'ole days but something very worthwhile to keep in mind.

We all have our ups and downs along the yellow brick road to our dreams yet recently it has felt like a downward spiral for some. I have heard myself in recent conversations with friends sounding very down and negative about auditions and my career in general and this is not a good trend to set - although it is hard for everyone in the current climate. I know that myself and my friends have probably made each other even more down just by discussing our issues rather than the good things going on in our lives.

Negativity hangs around you like a cloak and it's too hot and sunny at the moment for one of those!

No comments:

Post a Comment