Thursday 25 June 2009

Temping Tuesdays

Temping Tuesdays on a Thursday, nevermind.

Ok so this week I have handed out flyers accompanied by a giant panda, then had the giant panda attacked by, I'm sorry there is no other word for it but, 'Youths' and then carried down the highstreet.

I have babysat three nights so far and two more to go and worked at a creche where I had two crying twins (I know they tend to come in twos) on my lap simultatiously that decided every now and then if they lost balance to grip tightly and painfully onto my chest. This is the best form of family panning I can think of as I am now NEVER having children.

So yes horrah for money coming my way and double horrah for being saved from the constant rotatation of E4 daytime Tv programs (I finally actually understand One Tree Hill without wikipedia having to fill me in on who is who! In a small way this mad me happy and relieved which was sadder than anything).

The big news though, the proper BIG news is that I have an actual paid performing job coming up at Christmas thank goodness!! And it's paid VERY WELL! what do I do until then...?

M x

3 comments:

  1. Ah no not panto; a big Christmas show in Norfolk. I was offered a panto a couple of months ago but they wanted me to commit then and there and I didn't want to tie up my year quite at that point.

    ReplyDelete